We offer a child-centered program that is developmentally appropriate for children who are 2 to 5 years old. Our goal is to provide a positive school experience, one that stimulates learning through exploration and encourages independence. Through positive interactions with classmates and adults, children have many opportunities to develop social skills. Our activities and projects are designed to value the process rather than the finished product, allowing children to be creative and inventive. Both indoor and outdoor play allows children to learn about the world and themselves. As children play, they learn new skills, coping mechanisms, the ability to test new ideas, as well as mastery of their bodies.
- Make a successful transition from home to school
- Feel comfortable and secure in school
- Develop social competency with peers and adults
- Develop a positive self-concept, respect for others and their ideas
- Encourage each child to play and work well independently and in a group
- Provide opportunities for large and small motor development
- Provide opportunities for interacting with a wide variety of materials that promote abstract and deductive reasoning
- Introduce the concept and use of numbers and letters through a variety of experiences
Learn More About Us
If you are interested in knowing more about us please contact us by phone or email to schedule a tour. While here, you will learn about our daily schedule, curriculum, ABC Museum, arts and crafts program, music program, dance program, outdoor activities, field trips, parent involvement, and much more!
*Tuition at our school is $1,420.00 per month. When enrolling a child here, we also require a $500 non-refundable enrollment fee.